Quality and reliability of our products are, among other outstanding product features, the basis of our successful business. Together with economic considerations quality and reliability are important criteria in the purchase decisions of our customers.
By acting independently and responsibly, each employee contributes to ensure customer satisfaction with the services we offer. This covers, in particular:
- The manufacturing of our products according to highest quality standards
- Service performances with high customer value
- Professional and binding behavior on all levels of customer relations
We implement and act according to our quality policy by applying the following measures:
- Quality control by implementation of a quality management system
- Permanent assessment and measuring of quality
- Definition of quality aims and improvement measurements
- Analysis of achievements and management reviews
- Instructing employees in quality methods and tools
- Determination of customer satisfaction via customer surveys
- Management leads by example
Our products, processes and environmental protection efforts are constantly improved by using up-to-date methods and measures. This, in particular, concerns the longevity and reliability of our products, which therefore make an important contribution to resource efficiency. Furthermore, regarding production we take care that the use of material, engergy and auxiliary materials and operating supplies are resource-optimized. We contribute to minimizing energy demand by making considerable investments into the infrastructure of our factories and buildings.
In addition, we commit to complying with:
- the respective ecological regulations and
- to concentrate our innovational power and our steady improvements to meet new ecological requirements.
Working Security and Health Care Policy
It is one of the MAURER Group's objectives to ensure that all employees have working conditions that enable them to do their work with the least possible physical and psychological impacts. In this, they are obliged to comply with the regulations and procedures of the company.
Primarily, each employee is responsible for his or her own health. In more detail, we commit to ensure:
- that all responsible employees, regardless of their position, shall protect or if necessary improve the physical and mental health of their staff or colleagues.
- to implement management reviews regarding work safety to identify and realize improvement measurements.